MODEL # BCT10-10, 4.33 INCH (IN) LENGTH BARRIQUAN® SELF-COMPENSATING INVERTED DEBURRING TOOL
Built in float.
Inverted (underside) deburring.
Float Direction for BCT10-10
Pipe Port (Underside) Deburring
Recommended Burr Bit Configuration
Vertical compensation and variable tension allows for clean and even burr removal.
- This product is designed for normal clockwise (right-handed rotation and feed).
- These tools are designed primarily for linear pressure. Damage to the tool could occur if an excessive radial load is applied.
- If coolant is necessary for the deburring operation, please focus the fluid on the burr bit and work piece surface. Excessive coolant on the tool body could likely lead to a future malfunction.
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- Sugino conforms to international export controls.
- Copying or reprinting the content of this brochure without expressed written permission from Sugino Corp. is prohibited.